Avalon 7 – 37Ths Farm
- USD: $10,634.65
The Avalon 7 Farm is one of the worlds most advanced miners with 16Nm Technology chips deploying 37 Terrahash.
Avalon Controller Included – you can link up to 5 Miners with 1 Controller, Network Cables, Power Cords, Power supplies, Free Management Training, USB to Mini-USB cables, Setup & Configuration
The Bitcoin Miner- Antminer S9 Vindicator or also known as the S9 Antminer is the most efficient Bitcoin miner to date. The machine verifies Bitcoin Transactions and you earn the transaction fees that is charged by the Bitcoin Blockchain to reward the Bitcoin miners for their efforts of verifying the transactions. Bitcoin mining can give you a decent passive income and the machine is a standalone unit that only needs to be connected to the internet and the power. To get a more indepth understanding of what Bitcoin Mining is feel free to view our video here.
ANTMINER S9 Vindicator
- Hash Rate: 13.5TH/s ±5%
- Power Consumption: 1274W + 7% (at the wall, with APW3 ,93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
- Power Efficiency: 0.098 J/GH + 7%(at the wall, with APW3 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
- Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
- Chip quantity per unit: 189x BM1387
- Dimensions: 350mm(L)*135mm(W)*158mm(H)
- Cooling: 2x 12038 fan
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
- Network Connection: Ethernet
- Default Frequency: 550-633M
- A 90-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty, email [email protected] Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
- All sales are final. No refunds will be given. Defective machines can be repaired for free under the warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired for the cost of parts and labor.
- In some cases, the warranty will be void, but we can still do repairs at your own expense if requested. The following events will void the warranty:
- Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from us first;
- Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
- Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
|Power supply options:|
AWP3 1600Watt, No Power supply
Hash Rate: 13.5TH/s ±5%, Power Consumption: 1274W + 7% (at the wall, with APW3 ,93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp), Power Efficiency: 0.098 J/GH + 7%(at the wall, with APW3 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp), Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V, Chip quantity per unit: 189x BM1387, Dimensions: 350mm(L)*135mm(W)*158mm(H), Cooling: 2x 12038 fan, Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C, Network Connection: Ethernet, Default Frequency: 550-633M
|Bitcoin Income Pm:|
+- 0.208902112 BTC
|Power Consumption Pm:|
|Data Usage Pm:|